How To Sign Up Gmail Account Call Gmail Account Sign Up Support Number Australia
+61-180-095-2394 Toll Free
If you are not aware How to sign up/register for a Gmail account from various devices, Gmail is one of the most trusted and used email service. It not only allows you share information in various forms to people all around the world but also never fails to compromise your security and privacy. You can access your Gmail account from any part of the world; all you need is a computer/laptop/mobile phone with internet connection.
This guide will take you through the step by step process of how to sign up/register for a Gmail account from various devices.
- In order to sign up/register for a Gmail account, open your internet browser and go to gmail.com
- Click the “Create an Account” link at the bottom center of the page.
- Fill up your first and last name in the empty fields at the top of the page.
- Choose your username.
- Create a password for your new account & confirm password.
- Fill your birthday, Select month from the drop down menu, and then type the day and born year.
- Select Gender “I am…”(female, male, or other) from drop down menu.
- Enter mobile number.
- Type your current email address. Select your location.
- After this you need to enter a captcha code to confirm that you are real person and not a robot. If you chose to skip this step you have to verify it using your mobile phone.
- After you are done with all the steps on this page, click “Next step” and you will be directed to “Create profile page”. Here you can put up a profile picture if you want to or you can skip it and click “Next step”.
- After you have signed up/registered for the google account you can use it to sign in to your Gmail account using your computer, laptop, tablet or phone.
If you cannot get the username you entered, then probably there are chances that:
- The username is already in existence and is being used by someone.
- The username requested by you is quite similar to one already in existence.
- The username belonged to someone in the past but now the account has been deleted.
- The username you requested is earmarked by google in order to prevent abuse and spam.
In such a case you will get few alternative bot similar username choices, from which you can chose one. Or you can also type another one of your choice and see if that is available. You might have to do this a few times until it gets finalized.
How To Set Up A Gmail Account On Your Phone?
- On your cell phone, click on the application tray . Tap on the Gmail icon.
- You will be given two choices. If you want to add an existing account or create a new one.
- Enter the username and password of your Gmail account.
If you want to set up a second Gmail account on your phone:
- On your desktop, visit gmail.com.
- Log in to your account using your Gmail username and password.
- In your account, go to settings and select forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Here enable the POP download and IMAP access.
- Click “Save Changes”.
Then on your phone:
- Tap the application tray and go to Settings.
- In settings go to accounts > Add account.
- Tap google > Existing.
- Enter the username and password.
This 2-Step Verification feature enables users a greater safety and security. It also ensures the greater amount of privacy to the users. If the user enables this feature on their devices, no external threat could affect the systems. If you turn this feature on, you will be prompted to enter the credentials along with a specific code which is sent to your mobile number. So, once you enter that code in respective place you will be signed in safely.
In Order To Enable The 2-Step Verification:
- In your Gmail account go to the “Signing in & security” and click on “Security Checkup”.
- You will be directed to the log in page. Log in using your username and password.
- On the right you will see the 2-step verification box, select “Start setup”.
- After that just follow the step by step process to enable the 2-step verification.
With its lucid structure and wide range of features, Google is always a pioneer in building trust and respect amongst its users. It allows you to do a lot of interesting things that makes your life simple and easy.
It is Google’s top notch service that users rely onto for parking their personal data, thereby, creating a large and stable user base worldwide. It helps Google to launch new services such as algorithmic search engines, building a strong social network out of Gmail, which already has a list of your contacts and a chat feature.
Gmail is a free email account that has near to unlimited storage capacity. Apart from receiving and sending mails, you can track your mails by classifying them under various groups. With a customized structure you can search within your mailbox, integrated Gchat and it possess efficient spam handling techniques.
The only limitation in case of a Google account lies in technical issues while trying to gain access to Gmail. You need to create Google account with username as Gmail account i.e. you have to create your Gmail account separately and once you are done with your Gmail account, there is no need to create a separate Google account.
What’s so striking about Gmail ?
One of its distinctive feature that grabs the user’s attention is that Gmail doesn’t have the priority inbox feature turned on by default. It depends upon you whether to use or not. Once you have made up your mind, the contents of your inbox are automatically prioritized into 3 separate sections like Important , Unread and Starred .Gmail decides what is important so you don’t have to bear the pain of sorting your mailbox frequently.
Haven’t created your Gmail Account? Here’s how you can have a simple Gmail Sign Up
It’s just so easy to create gmail account. You will start by creating a Google account first. Gmail will automatically redirect you to the Google account signup page. You will be required to fill up with some basic information like your name, birth date, gender, and location. Then you need to choose a name for your Gmail account. Finally when you create your account, you will start adding contacts and customize your settings as per your need.
Keep your privacy intact
The moment you create Gmail account, you will be automatically signed in. However, most of the time you’ll need to sign in and sign out once you are done with it. Signing out of your account is very important if you are using a shared network or you are accessing your account from a public computer. It safeguards you from unauthorized hacking and keeps your account safe and secured.
Customizing your Mails with Gmail
You may want to customize your Gmail’s appearance. For example, you may want to change the theme, create a signature, edit your labels etc,. In that case you can do it easily from your mail settings.
Excellence in Client Support
We, being one of the most renowned service provider assure you of the best -in-class support services with our highly proficient experts at your convenience. For any assistance, feel free to get in touch with us at our toll free number +61-180-095-2394 (Toll-Free).