Gone are the days, when you would need a complicated password for your account, as Yahoo now offers Yahoo Account Key. Thus, if you are a Yahoo user then there is no need to recover long forgotten passwords as Yahoo Account Key is a simple and easy solution. After the introduction of Account Key service, your experience of using Yahoo mobile email services will completely change. Since you can easily enable this service from you Yahoo Mail Smartphone application. With this, you will get push notifications on your smartphones whenever you will check your inbox from any device. This is for confirmation, whether it is you or any trespasser.
In here, you will get some quick steps for setting up Yahoo Account Key.
Set Up A Yahoo Account Key From The Web Browser
- At first, Login to Yahoo mail account and select the option Account Info.
- Now, select the Account Security tab followed by Two-Step verification
- In a new page, enter your Mobile Number and click the Send SMS option.
- In here, enter the verification number that you will receive on your number and select “Verify”.
- The two-step verification is activated now. In case, you want to reconnect your apps, select “Create app passwords” otherwise “Skip for Now” option.
- Upon completion, download the Yahoo Mail application on your smartphone using either play store or app store.
Now, to log in to your Yahoo account, follow:
How To Sign In To Your Yahoo Account On An IOS Device?
- At first, open the Yahoo application which supports Account Key, for instance, Yahoo Mail app.
- Tap on your profile image and then on Account Key icon.
- Followed by Set up Account key and hit on “Yes” for confirmation.
- On the screen, it will display the instruction, read them thoroughly and click on “Got it!”.
- In here, tap on “Enable Account Key” and from now onwards, you will notifications for signing in.
How Log In To Your Yahoo Account On An Android Device?
- At the first place, from your Android phone open the Yahoo application.
- Now, tap on the Menu icon and then on Account Key Icon.
- Click on Set Up Account Key option and for confirmation, hit on “Yes”.
- On the pop-up screen, select “Got It!” option.
- Choose the “Enable Account Key” icon. This will activate the notifications for signing in to your Yahoo account.
From now, there is no need to fill any password, as with a single tap only, you can log in to your Yahoo account. To sign in, you would only require entering your username, then “Continue”. This will send a notification on your smartphone for the access approval.
In case, you come across with any kind of trouble while singing to your Yahoo Account, you can immediately contact our yahoo mail customer support experts.