The photos which are clicked on the iPhone are great in quality. But at the same time, it also consumes a lot of space in your device. For this reason, deleting photos from iPhone is necessary. However, if you have mistakenly deleted an important photo, then the content of this article will be helpful for you. Here in this article, you will get the complete methods to recover deleted photos on iPhone.
How to Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone?
Here in the section below, you are going to learn how to recover deleted files from iPhone. So without wasting time, let us check the methods.
Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone with the Help of iPhone’s Recently Deleted Feature
Before proceeding with the steps of this method, at first understand the basics which must be satisfied and are as follows:
- You have not removed the photos from the Recently Deleted albums.
- The photos must not be more than 30 days old in Recently Deleted albums. Because after the 30 days of timespan, the photos will get deleted from this location automatically and permanently.
- The number of photos which you delete intentionally or accidentally must not be huge in number. However, if you find that the entire Camera Roll has disappeared after you apply the restoring or update process then this will not resolve the matter.
After knowing all these criteria, if you find that this will be the method with which you can proceed, then follow the steps below.
- At first, tap on the Photos Apps, to open.
- After that, from here, tap on Albums.
- Next, scroll down the window, until you found the Recently Deleted album section. Tap on it to unfold.
- Now, under this window, search for the photo(s) which you want to get into your Album list.
- Then, press the Select button. After that, start choosing the photos from the Recently Deleted album list by tapping on the photos.
- After selecting the photos, tap on “Recover”, which you will see near the bottom right corner.
All these are the steps by following which you will be able to recover deleted photos on iPhone. And if you have activated the iCloud account for safety purpose, then you are eligible to recover photos from the iCloud account as well. Having the iCloud backup account always provides you an extra advantage.
Steps to Turn On the iCloud Photo Library
To enable the iCloud facility in your iPhone for the safety purpose the steps to follow are as below.
- At first, go to the Settings of the iPhone.
- After that, from the window that opens, tap on your user account name.
- Then, under your account window, search for the iCloud section and tap on it.
- Under iCloud options go to Photos.
- Next, from here, enable the iCloud Photo Library option.
Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone with the Help of iCloud
If you have already activated the iCloud Photo Library feature on your iPhone, then below are the steps which can help you recover deleted photos on iPhone.
You can even take advantage of these steps if you have lost your iPhone device as well. Sometimes you may need to access a photo even if you are a far from your device. Then also having the photos stored in the iCloud account will help you do this. The proper steps for completing this method are as follows:
- At first, using a web browser navigate to the home page of iCloud.
- Then here, you need to enter the details of the Apple account from which you want to access the photos.
- After you get logged in into your iCloud account, go to Settings.
- After that, under the Advanced section, you will get the “Restore Files” option. Click on it.
- Next, after the files list opens, search for the deleted photos which you want to recover and enable the checkboxes beside the photos.
- At last, click on “Restore” to finish this task.
These are the steps by following which you can recover deleted photos on iPhone with the help of iCloud backup storage.
Recover Deleted Photos on iPhone via iTunes
This is another method with the help of which you can successfully recover deleted photos on iPhone. And the steps which you need to go through for this method are as follows:
- To begin with, firstly, open the iTunes on your device, followed by the account details from which you want to recover deleted photos.
- After that, under this window, go to the File menu and from here, choose the device you are using.
- Next, tap the Restore Backup button.
These are the complete guidelines to recover deleted photos on iPhone. After a thorough study, hopefully, you can recover the deleted photos from your iPhone with ease.