The sound problem on iPhone is a common problem among the iPhone users. If you suddenly find that the sound has gone while listening to any music via your iPhone, then it is quite an annoying issue for the users. If you are dealing with this kind of issue, then this guide will help you to get rid of the problem on your own. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss some of the easy steps to resolve the issue. So, let’s go through the article to learn the procedure on how to fix sound on iPhone.
Amazing Solutions to Fix the No Sound on iPhone Issue:
If you are facing the problem with no sound on iPhone issue, then go through the undergoing part of the article. Here, we are going to discuss the steps that can help you to know how to fix sound on iPhone on your own. Let’s have a look at the solution part.
Solution 1: Force Restart the iPhone
You can fix this issue by force restarting your iPhone. If the steps are unknown to you, then go through the steps that can help you to fix the issue with the problem of no sound on the iPhone.
- If you are an iPhone X, iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus user, then you need to press and fast release the Volume Up button. Then, again press and release the Volume down button of your iOS device. Keep continuing the procedure until you find that the Apple logo appears on your screen.
- On the other hand, if you are an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 plus user, press and hold the Volume button along with the side button of your iOS device. Keep holding the buttons until the Apple logo appears on your screen.
- If you are using iPhone 6s or an earlier version, then you need to press and hold the Home button which is located on the top of your device. Do not release the button until the Apple logo appears on your screen.
Solution 2: Verify your Sound Settings
If you failed to do the steps which are mentioned in the previous part of the article, then you should check the sound settings of your iOS device. The undergoing steps will help you to do so.
- At first, go to the Settings menu on your iPhone. Thereafter, tap the Notification option which is located on the top of your device screen. Then, select the application which has no sound in your iPhone. As an example, if your Instagram is not producing any sound, then tap on it.
- At the next step, check that your device has enabled the Allow Notification and turn on the Sound option. You need to repeat the steps again if there are more application is effected with the same issue. After that, check if the problem is resolved or not. If these steps did not help you to fix the issue, then move on to the next step which is followed by.
Solution 3: Check out the Ring or Silent Switch
If you are facing the problem with no sound on iPhone issue, then you should check the Ring or Silent switch which is located at the side of the iPhone device. Sometimes, the sound may turn off accidentally. If this happens with you, then you should immediately turn it on and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 4: Turn Off the Do Not Disturb Mode
You can get rid of the problem by turning off the Do not disturb mode. This mode is supported to mute the notification. Follow the steps which are mentioned in the following part of the article to unmute your iOS device.
- At first, go to the Settings on your iOS device.
- Then, tap on the Do Not Disturb option and check if the options Manually and Scheduled are turned off or not.
- If you find that the options are turned on, then switch it off and verify whether the issue is resolved.
Solution 5: Turn off the Bluetooth
The problem may be resolved by turning off the Bluetooth. Here are the steps that can help you to do so.
- Go to the Settings option on your iOS device.
- Then, tap to Bluetooth and toggle the button to turn off it.
- If the Bluetooth icon disappears from your screen, then this means you have successfully disabled the Bluetooth.
Solution 6: Clean the headphone jack and speaker of iPhone
Sometimes, the problem may arise due to the dust inside the headset port of the speaker. Get rid of the issue by clearing the headphone jacks or the speaker. Take a toothbrush and gently clean it. Further, you can check if the problem is resolved or not.
Solution 7: Update the iOS
If any of the methods which are mentioned in the above part of the article did not help you to fix the issue, then you should update the previous software version of your iOS device. The problem may arise due to the confliction between various software. The following steps will help you to update your iOS software.
- At first, you need to go to the Settings option from your iOS device.
- Then, tap on the General option.
- Thereafter, click on the Software Update option.
- If there is an update available, then touch the Download and Install option.
- Now, check if the problem is resolved or not.
Hope, this article has helped you to fix the problem with how to fix sound on the iPhone. If you have any more queries regarding the topic, then comment us down to the comment section. If you have more queries related to iPhone issues, then visit our official website. Here, you can get more knowledge on how to overcome several other issues of iPhone.