More often, you can get the Samsung printer error code 11 1112 if the firmware of the device is obsolete. Also, some corrupt program files within the printer software can lead you to this glitch. If some hardware component malfunctions inside the printer, then you might face this problem. But no need to worry if you currently in this situation which is getting on your nerves. This is because in the section that comes next, you will get steps to solve this error.
Solutions to Eradicate this Problem
This section will provide with various points that help you to eliminate the Samsung printer error code 11 1112:
Update Process of the Samsung Printer Driver
Here, this point will provide the procedure to update the driver software of the Samsung printer in an easy manner. To do that, follow the steps underneath:
- First, tap on the ‘Cortana Logo’ on the taskbar, then a search area will pop up. On that search box, type the text “control panel” and hit the button ‘Enter’.
- Next, from the result of the search, choose the option ‘Control Panel’. This will open a new window that has the same name as the option you chose on the last line.
- Within this window, locate and choose the category ‘Hardware and Sound’. After that, a new page will pop up where there will be several options on the list.
- Out of all the options on the list, find and look under the option ‘Devices and Printers, then choose the link ‘Device Manager’. This opens a new window with a similar name as that of the option you have chosen on the previous sentence.
- Now, within this window, locate and double-click on the category ‘Print queues’. Then, from the expanded list, choose the Samsung driver and right-click on it. After that, select the option ‘Update Driver’ from the popup options list.
- Then, another window will come up, on which choose the first link ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’. When you select this link, then the Windows Operating System will automatically look for any updates available for the printer. If there are any updates present, then they will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- Once the update process is complete, simply reboot the computer.
Uninstall the Printer Software of Samsung Printer
If the application of the printer does not perform correctly or malfunctions, then you can get the Samsung printer error code 11 1112. To correct this error, the only solution that you have is to remove that problematic problem from your computer. To do that, follow the lines beneath:
- First, navigate to the right side of the taskbar. Then, just before the ‘Speaker’ icon choose the ‘Network’ icon. Now, from the popup menu, choose the link ‘Network & Internet settings’. This will open a page ‘Status’ on the new window of ‘Windows Settings’.
- Within this page of the ‘Settings’ window, move down the page and choose the link ‘Network and Sharing Center’.
- Now, another window will come up, that has all the options in relation to Networking. Within this window, navigate to the left panel and select the link ‘Control Panel Home’.
- Once you do that, then the home screen of the Control Panel will show up on that window. From the list of categories present on the home screen, select the category ‘Programs’.
- A new page will open within this window. On that page choose the option ‘Programs and Features’. Next, within the new page that comes up, you will get a list full of all the applications that are installed on the computer.
- From that list, locate the Samsung printer application and right-click on it. Then, choose the option ‘Uninstall’ from the popup options list.
- When the uninstaller for this application comes up, follow the instructions on your screen and remove the software accordingly.
- Once the removal procedure is complete, reboot the machine.
Install the Printer Application using the CD
On the previous point, you have removed the Samsung printer software from the machine. Now, at this point, you will get elaborate steps to load the printer software. For that, follow the steps underneath:
- First, insert the software CD into the disc drive of your computer, that you have got with the Samsung printer. Let it start to execute automatically due to the ‘AutoPlay’ feature and display the contents inside.
- From the list of contents within the CD, double-click on the ‘Setup’ file of the printer software. This will launch the installer program of the application.
- After that, just follow the on-screen information that comes on the installer window and accordingly tap on the ‘Install’ button to initiate the installation process.
- Once the procedure of installation gets over, then restart the PC. After the next boot up process, try to execute the printer application and print some document using it.
- There is another way to load the printer software, which is on the sub-steps below.
- Open a web browser, then type the URL of the official Samsung website and hit the ‘Enter’ button. On the website, locate the search bar and within it type the “update and model number” of your printer, then press ‘Enter’.
- From the output of this search, find the specific application for your printer and download the setup file.
- Now, follow steps two, three and four of this point to install the downloaded program onto your computer.
Use a Reliable Application to Correct This Glitch
If you cannot able to correct this problem, using any points above, then the last solution is to get a reliable software from the internet and use it to eradicate the error. Follow the lines below, to get the process on how you can do it:
- First, launch a browser, search for a reliable application for your printer on the internet. After that, from the search result, choose a popular application and download it.
- Once the download gets over, run the setup file and accordingly by following the information on the installer window, install the software.
- After the software gets loaded onto your computer, reboot it. When the PC boots up again, check if you are still getting this problem or not.
If you follow the points given in the previous section and still cannot able to rectify the Samsung printer error code 11 1112, then do not panic. Give the details of the query you are getting while you are trying to solve the problem using any points above, on the comment section below.