Outlook error code 3253 is one of the most common errors which you can encounter while sending more than one emails from your profile. Well, if you have already encountered this error and want to resolve it, then you are in the perfect place. This article consists of a step by step guidance using which, you will be able to resolve this matter on your own. But before going on that part,now, let’s focus on the causes due to which you are getting this error. After that, you will be walked through the solutions part.
Causes for Outlook Error Code 3253
Before proceeding with the steps to resolve the matter, at first, let’s have a look at the causes, due to which you are getting this error. Well, this error generally occurs when Outlook fails to connect with the server. As a result, you are getting this error. Besides that, there are also some reasons, due to which you are getting this error. For instance-
- If you want to send emails one by one at a time, then, the email folder puts some extra stress to the server-client communication as a result of which, you can encounter this error with your Outlook.
- You can also encounter this particular error with your device due to inaccurate setup of your Outlook account in the client’s computer.
- In case, if you are using a damaged or corrupted version of Outlook, then also you can encounter this error with your device.
- Otherwise, you can come across this error due to some inconvenience present in the Outlook server.
Once you become aware of the causes due to which you are getting this error. Now, let’s try the solutions.
Fixes for Outlook Error 3253
In order to resolve this error with your device, now, let’s try out this step by step guidance using which you would surely get rid of this error:
If you are a Mac User
- At first navigate to the Terminal app on your Mac. To perform this action, you have to go to the Spotlight search glass which is placed at the top right corner as well as in the typing terminal.
- After that, in the terminal you have to type “defaults delete com.microsoft.Outlook” without quotes. This command will delete the old Outlook preferences.
- Once dne, you have to type “killall cfprefsd” in the terminal. It will kill the cached preferences.
- Finally launch the Outlook.
Now, to check the status of your Outlook, you have to try to send a mail from your Outlook. You will be able to fix the matter.
If you are Using Windows
In case, if you are facing this error to your Windows operating system then, try out these steps:
Setup your Outlook Account
In order to setup your Outlook account, you should try to setup your Outlook account using these steps:
- At first, choose the “Add account” option from the Setup page.
- Now, choose the account type which is either Exchange/Office 365 or Other Email (IMAP/POP)
- Once done, you have to enter the detailed information which is required for the account as well as click on the Add Account option.
- After that, you have to tap on the “Accounts section which is situated in the right under the “Tools” Tab in order to add more email accounts easily.
Add Exchange account
In order to add exchange account, you should try out these steps:
- At first tap on the “Add” option, this option will be present at the bottom left corner of the screen. After that, tap on the “Exchange” option.
- After that, you have to provide all of the credentials related to the “Exchange” account.
- Once done, you will be able to configure all of the accounts using the “Configure automatically” icon. Now, tap on the “Add “account option.
Add an IMAP or POP account
In order to perform a IMAP or POP Account, you should try out these steps:
- At first, choose the “Other Email” option by clicking the “Add” option after that, enter the account details.
- Now, you have to tap on the “Add Account” icon.
In this way, you will be able to resolve this issue without any hassle.
Here are some expert provided solutions, using which, you will be able to resolve this particular error on your own. In case, if you encounter any kind of system glitches while performing the steps then, you can leave a comment in the comment section. Share your valuable thoughts with us. On that note, we are concluding this post and see you in the next one.