There are numbers of users who have reported about the problem with Avast UI failed to load. This problem generally appears in the system while running the Avast software. Though there are numerous causes behind this trouble, the problem with Remote desktop service is a major reason behind this error.
Sometimes, the problem may appear because of improper installation of the Avast software. Otherwise, the problem might also occur due to third-party security software.
If you are dealing with this kind of trouble, then this guide will help you to resolve. Go through the below section of the article where solutions have been discussed to get rid of this problem on your own.
How to Resolve Avast UI Failed to Load Windows 10 Issue?
Now, here in this part of the article, we are going to discuss the procedures that can help you to resolve the problem with Avast UI failed to load Windows 10. So, let us move on to the solutions which are written below.
Fix 1: Turn On the Remote Desktop Service
This problem might be resolved while turning on remote desktop service. The steps which are described below will help you to turn it on.
- At first, launch the Run dialog box by pressing the Win key + R button both at the same time from your keyboard.
- Then, write down services.msc in the appearing dialog box and hit the Enter button.
- Thereafter, find out Remote Desktop Service option from the appearing window and right-click on it. Then, select the Properties option.
- After that, set the Startup type as Automatic and click on the Start button.
- Now, click on the OK option and restart your computer.
Fix 2: Reinstall the Avast Software
You can get rid of this problem by reinstalling the Avast software. The steps that are next are to you will help you to do so.
- At first, visit the official website of the Avast and download the Avast Uninstall utility in your computer.
- Then, boot up the system while using the Safe Mode.
- Thereafter, click on the Uninstall utility that you have downloaded. This will help you to remove the Avast software from the system.
- After that, again install the Avast antivirus software in your computer and log in as the administrator.
- Now, reboot the system and check if the issue is fixed or not.
Fix 3: Change the Start-Up Type of the Computer
The problem with Avast UI failed to load Windows 10 might be resolved by changing the startup type of the computer. If the steps are unknown to you, then you can follow the steps that are mentioned below this article, go through it.
- At first, move your cursor to the bottom of the left side of your computer screen and click on the Start button. Then, click on the Settings option from the appearing menu.
- Thereafter, click on the Update and Security option and then on the Recovery button.
- After that, move on to the Advanced startup section and click on the Restart now button.
- Then, click on the Troubleshoot option from the Choose an option screen and select the Advanced option.
- Now, go to Startup Settings and restart your computer. Select the Startup settings while choosing the corresponding number.
Through this article, we have tried to present all the possible solutions that can help you to fix your problem with Avast UI failed to load. Try the steps that we have mentioned through our entire part of the article and get rid of this problem on your own. If you have any more queries regarding this topic, then you can comment us on our comment section below.