Outlook is one of the trusted and reliable email services which is provided by Microsoft. It offers a lot of professional and personal features to its user which are quite useful and demanding nowadays. However, while using the Outlook, a majority of users have reported that all the sent emails are showing wrong date and time to the receivers. This has become one of the most common and frustrating issues for Outlook users. Now if you are one of those users who facing the Outlook timestamp wrong issues in your email account and want to resolve this by yourself then follow this article. Here, we are going to describe the possible reasons and methods that are very much helpful to resolve the error on the go.
Possible Causes of Outlook Email Timestamp Wrong Error:
This issue is not connected with a bug or error inside the Outlook email client. Rather, the Outlook timestamp wrong issue is related to the Time Zone setting of your Email account. Sometimes, the user mistakenly set the wrong date and time in their Email account which causes this issue. However, in certain situations, this is created by the Outlook servers due to server time zone difference. Now, if you have identified all the possible cause of this issue then let’s have a look at its solutions.
Trusted Solution to Fix Outlook Timestamp Wrong Error:
To rectify this issue, you need to enter into your Outlook account settings and to do that follow the given instructions.
- Open your Outlook and sign-in using your account credential
- In the email panel, click on the click on the Setting option( Gear option). You will find it in the top-right corner of the email panel window.
- A scroll down option will appear on your screen. There you need to click on the Options to open its windows
- Inside the Options window, click on the Account details (password, addresses, timezone) option. It will present under the Managing your account option.
- On the next window, locate the Personal Info section. In that section, you will find the Edit option. Click on it.
- Instantly a new window will come up on the screen. On that window, you can edit your account info as well as the time zone. Scroll down the select box and choose the correct Country and City.
- After that, choose the relevant Time Zone and hit the Save button.
Now, send an email in order to verify whether the issue is fixed or not.
We hope our solutions and suggestings are helpful to you regarding Outlook timestamp wrong issue. For more tech-related information keep following our upcoming articles