Dell laptops are considered as one of the best laptops in the market. Dell is unarguably one of the best due to the enhanced technology that they implement. But, despite being the best, it is not free from glitches. Sometimes you may face various kinds of technical glitches while using the Dell laptops. Dell laptop won’t turn on URL is one of those common issues. If you are dealing with this technical issue while using the Dell laptop, then you don’t need to panic. Here, in this article, we are going to discuss about the solutions that can help you to fix the problem with your Dell laptop.
Some Efficient Solutions which you can try to Terminate the Dell Laptop Won’t Turn On Issue
Now, here we are going to discuss about the steps that can help you to fix the problem with your Dell laptop issue. Go through the following section know the details on it:
Connect the Power Cable with your Dell Laptop
If you are dealing with the problem Dell laptop won’t turn on the issue. Then you can follow our guide. Here are the solutions that can help you to fix the issue. Go through the article till the end to know it fully:
To fix Dell laptop won’t turn on issue you should connect the power cable with your Dell laptop. Sometimes, the problem may appear due to the AC adapter issue. Check if your system is running through the battery power only or not. If so, then you must need to connect the AC adapter with your Dell laptop. Sometimes this may resolve the issue . You must plug in the adapter cord properly with the power sockets. After that if your laptop started to perform correctly, then the problem occurring due to the battery issue. You should check if the battery of your Dell laptop is defective or it must be dead. So, replace the battery of your Dell laptop and resolve the problem easily.
Disconnect the Docking Station from your Dell Laptop
If the steps which are described in the previous part of the article did not help you to fix the issue with Dell laptop not turning on. Then, you should follow the upcoming part of the article this may help you to resolve the problem.
The problem may appear due to the problem with your docking station. You should try to disconnect the docking station from your laptop. Then, again try to connect the docking station with your laptop. Here are the steps that can help you to do so.
- At first, turn off your Dell laptop.
- Then, go to the right hand side of the docking station, now press and hold the Eject tab. This will help you to unlock your Dell laptop.
- After that, lift your laptop to the upward and disconnect the E-port from the docking station.
- Then, again try to connect it with your Dell laptop.
- Now, turn on your laptop and check if the problem is resolved or not.
Remove and Reconnect the Battery in the Dell Laptop
If you failed to the method which is mentioned above in this article, then you should try to disconnect your battery from the Dell laptop. Then, again reconnect it with your laptop. Sometimes, the problem may occur due to the power state state which stops to boot up your laptop:
- So, first, try to disconnect the power cord from your laptop.
- Then, remove the battery case from it.
- Thereafter, put out the laptop from your Dell laptop.
- Now, leave in this disconnection state for a few moments.
- After that, put the battery back into your Dell laptop.
- At the next step, connect the power cord with your laptop.
- Now turn on your Dell laptop and check if the problem is resolved or not.
How to remove the battery from a Dell laptop?
At first, you will need to disconnect your system from the power source. Sometimes, the problem may appear due to residual electrical charge. It is also known as the Electricity Clog. You should follow the steps which are described in the upcoming part of the article this will help you to get rid of the situations.
- At first drain your laptop from the power supply:
- Thereafter, detach the AC adapter from your laptop, and then remove the battery from your system.
- After that, press and hold the power button and wait a few seconds.
- Plug in the Ac adapter in your system before replacing the battery on it.
- Now, press and hold the power button and turn it on. Then, check if the problem is remains same or not.
- If it did not help you to fix your problem then again press and hold the power button more one more minute or longer than that. Otherwise you can follow the upcoming method.
This is another effective step that can help you to fix the problem with Dell laptop won’t turn on issue. Sometimes, the problem may appear due to hardware problems in your laptop. So, we recommend you to check your power socket or the charger of your Dell laptop. Check if there is any problem with it. Do the following steps to get rid of the trouble:
- At first you should try to change the power source with which the adapter is connected.
- Thereafter verify if there is any light coming from the charger. There you can see an indicator light if there is any power source available.
- If this did not work out then try to use a different charger.
- Check there is a LED light in any of the side of the laptop. If that LED light is on, then you must know your laptop is turns on or it is charging.
- This electricity turn on at the time of power supply
How to Drain the Power flea from your Laptop?
Here are the steps that can help you to drain the power flea from the laptop:
- At first, you will need to remove the power cord from the laptop.
- Thereafter, remove the battery.
- Then, press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- Then, connect the AC adapter and turn on the laptop without battery. And check if the problem is resolved or not.
Ventilation and the Overheating issue
The problem may also appear at the time when any processor or graphics card overheating your system. Then, it suddenly shut down the system. If this happens to you then you should follow the upcoming part of the article:
- At first, verify if your Dell laptop is properly ventilated or not.
- Check if anything is blocking the vents.
- If so then blow it, use the compressed air. This will help you to blow the vents from the fan.
- Sometimes, the fan might dislodge by the dust
- Remember never blow directly into the fan. This might harm your system.
Visit the Experts
If none of the methods which are described in this article did not help you to fix the issue, you should take it to the experts. To resolve this problem.
Hope this article has helped you to fix your problem with the Dell laptop won’t turn on the qissue. If you have any queries related to this topic, then you can comment us down in the comment section. If need more information related to Dell laptop, then you can visit our official website. Here, you will get more information related to Dell laptop.