AOL is one of the most renowned online assistance that provides people with free email service and also gives the opportunity of mailing, entertainments, games, and many more. There are a number of users who are happy with the AOL services as well. But sometimes, like other application, AOL also develops some issues that annoy the users most. AOL mail not working is one such issue that is common to the AOL users.
When users face this particular error they are unable to open this application and restricts their access for anything including emails, contacts and as well as folders. As there are multiple reasons behind the issue, some of them are discussed briefly. One of the major cause behind the glitch is the improper installation of AOL software. Moreover, if you remove any file or folder of AOL by any case, then you also might encounter this issue.
So, if you are also the one who is facing exactly the same, then this guide will be helpful for you. Here in this article, we are going to discuss some excellent hacks that are effective in order to fix the issue. Hopefully, you will get rid of the problem by doing exactly the same as mentioned in the guide.
Confronting AOL Mail Not Working Issue? Know The Trusted Troubleshooting Methods!
If you go through the entire article you will find the most troubleshooting methods to get rid of the AOL mail on Android not working issue. So, apply the methods accordingly to get the fruitful results. But it is highly recommended to restart your device and ensure that the problem is just a temporary one.
Method 1: Reinstall AOL Software from your Device
Before going to the main part of this solution you have to uninstall it from the device you are using. This issue may arise due to the outdated AOL version. So you have to use the latest version to resolve the issue. Follow the steps exactly the same as described.
- The very first thing you have to do is to, make sure that your device is turned on.
- After that, navigate to the Control Panel and choose the Programs and Features icon by clicking on it.
- Now, you can see a list of applications that are already installed on your computer.
- Now, you have to search for the AOL application. When you find it just right-click on it and move to the next step.
- Then, click on the Uninstall button and let the application to uninstall.
- After uninstalling the software you have to reboot your system as well.
- Next, open your device and navigate to the application’s official website. There you have to download the application from the site and complete the installation process.
- When the application is installed successfully, sign in with the credentials such as password and username. Be very careful while giving the password. Make sure that the caps lock in not turned on as well.
- Finally, check whether the issue gets resolved or not. If not then move to the next method.
Method 2: Clear Cache and Cookies
If you are using a browser to open the AOL application then it saves the information from the websites in its cache and cookies. On that time clearing out the caches can fix the issue as well. To do the same then follow the steps as instructed below:
- First of all, you have to switch on your device.
- Now, navigate to the Start option and click on it.
- Open the Chrome from your device and navigate to the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, tap on the three dots from the right corner.
- Now, you need to choose the More Tools option and click on it.
- Now, select Clear Browsing Data and navigate to the top of the screen.
- You have to choose a time range. If you wish to delete all the history then tap on the All-time icon.
- Now, move to select the “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files” icon.
- At the final step, choose the Clear data option and click on it. Check if the issue gets solved or still appearing.
Method 3: Install the Available Updates
An outdated Windows can be the reasons for getting this issue as well. So you have to update the Windows to get rid of the error code. Here are the steps to do the same. The very first thing you have to do is click on the Start button and navigate to the Search box. Type “update” in the search box and tap on the Enter key as well. After that, you will be prompted to update the Windows file. Now, you have to search for Windows update if any available. If not then restart your device then and then. But if you find an update then update it and install the latest version of Windows. Hopefully, it will surely help you to fix this particular error code at the instant.
Expectedly the above fixes will definitely co-operate you to get rid of the issue at the earliest possible. If you thought this article is helpful for you then share your opinion with us. Moreover, if you have any queries regarding the steps then you can also share with us and post your comment in the below box.