Peter Pan Support Number Australia
+61-180-095-4262 Toll Free
Peter Pan Buses run on the roads of Springfield, Massachusetts (Headquarter), Connecticut, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and New York.
The company came into existence in 1933 as a Cab Air Line in the Springfield. The company was later on taken over by Peter Carmen Picknelly who continues to be its owner till date.
From 1990 to 2005, Peter Pan remained affiliated with Trailways. The affiliation ended due to unknown reasons.
What Is The Use Of Peter Pan Toll Free Support And Contact 800 Numbers?
Here is the list of Peter Pan Toll Free Support and Contact 800 Numbers.
800-343-9999_ Customer Service And Reservations
Working hours- Mon- Thurs, timing 8AM- 5PM; Fri- 8AM-7PM; sat 9am- 1pm; Sunday 9am-7pm
- Thanks for giving a call. Please note our working hours
- Working hours- Mon- Thurs, timing 8AM- 5PM; Fri- 8AM-7PM; sat 9am- 1pm; Sunday 9am-7pm
- For bus fare and schedule info, you can visit com to purchase tickets at lowest fares for the day.
- Please Press 2 to for accessing automated schedule info
- Please Press 3 to access our found and lost messaging system to report a misplaced or lost item.
- Please press 4 to reach or leave a message with our customer care or you can simply visit our website support.peterpanbus.com for accessing all this.
- Please press 5 for an urgent service or for reporting a safety incident concerning any of the Peter Pan buses.